Thursday, February 24, 2011

ADRIANA SOFEA


My eldest lil' princess........ADRIANA SOFEA. 5 years n 9 months, a taurus sister. She's very sweet, independent, patience, shy, caring, loving, mature compare to her age and a bit reserve lil lady. She's very helpful in taking care of Aisyah and Adam.


My 1st ever day in school... And this is The Pineview Elementary School, Tallahassee, Florida.
  • My class : kindergarden
  • M class teacher: Ms Baker
  • My ESOL teacher: Ms Chang
  • My school hours: 8.30am- 2.50pm.
So, I have to wake up earlier compare to my previous days..... Adriana loves school very much and cant wait to go to school even during weekend. what a nice system & environment they have..:)

The first ulcer in the mouth due to bad weather. Miss a day to school to fever & bad mouth ulcer

Her new bike and first day in 2 wheels bike. And she managed to ride it on her very 1st day! Good job dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment