Thursday, February 24, 2011

3rd month



In the blink of an eye, more than 2 months gone. Only few months left for me to spent my full time with my hubby, Adriana, Aisyah and Adam.. For these 62 days, so many new wonderful things happened & gave me new experience:
1. learn to take care and manage of the 2 lil' princesses and a lil' prince. Oppss.. and 1 big king in da house.
2. learn to cook for every single meal. Compulsory-Breakfast, Adriana's food, Lunch & Dinner. Most evenings, I served tea for the hungry folks...
3. In malaysia, most days, we ate either outside or in Seremban (mom's house). And weekend, either in Nilai (MIL' house) or outing. So here, I learn new recipes and apply my cooking skill... lucky the king and lil' princesses can eat anything under the sky.. hehehehe.......
4. learn to update my blog n fb..

No comments:

Post a Comment