Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Adam Hariz

Alhamdulillah... Adam Hariz, my third child and the only son was born on Sept 28 2010. He was born at Columbia Hospital by Dr Intan.


My first day in this world... 3.2 kg with 50cm height. cute, hairy, tanned lil boy exactly like ayah.


My first tooth at 3 month old and going to be my first tooth to tooth fairy...


My first roll over at 3 months old.. This is my favourite 'tilam' to rest.



Adam's first smile with his new teeth... I already have 6 teeth on my 6 month birthday!


My first solid food at 5 months 3 wks; rice porridge + salmon/ anchovy+ spinach+ fruit= Adam's meal and he has it three times a day without miss.



My evening walk with my family. 6 months with 9.5kg and 28".



"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about"\

No comments:

Post a Comment